Instagram APK For Android: The craze for social media is growing day by day, whether you give a look at smartphones or tablets or PCs, people these days tend to spend a good amount of time on social media. Speaking of social media, other than Facebook, Twitter, Instagram is becoming a crowded community.
According to a survey, around 500 million people have an Instagram account, which is mind boggling. If you own a smartphone then no matter what OS platform your smartphone is running on, apps like Facebook, Instagram, and WhatsApp have become a basic necessity. Apart from using Instagram on their smartphones, there are many who also access these social media applications via their computers.
Whether its Google Play Store, App Store or Windows Store, much like other social media apps, Instagram also comes free of cost. Now, if you happen to be someone who is considering to use this hot app on your PC, then please do read this till the end. Here, we are going to share on how you can download Instagram apk for Android on your Windows, Linux PCs.
Now, before we begin, make sure that you have a good internet connection because for using Instagram apk for Android, we’ll need an Android emulator, hence, you will need to download it in order to use Instagram apk for Android Emulator.
Downloading Bluestacks Emulator:
Bluestacks Emulator is basically an Android Emulator, which lets desktop users to run and access Android apps on their computers. There are also other emulators available on the Internet, however, the reason we are sticking with Bluestacks is that of the cross platform support. The Bluestack app player is available for Windows, Linux and Mac now this something which you don’t find with other Android Emulators. To download this application on your computer, open up a browser, search or visit Bluestacks’s official site i.e. ‘www.bluestacks.com’.
Make sure that you install the latest version to get smooth user experience. Now, if you are confused on how to install Bluestacks on your computer, you don’t need to watch out tutorials, all you gotta do this to visit their blog, there you will find a full guide on how can you can install and use Bluestacks app player on your PC or Mac. Once you install Bluestacks on your computer, our next target is to download Instagram apk for your Android emulator; Bluestacks.
Downloading Instagram apk for Android Emulator (Bluestacks):
- Once you download Bluestacks, don’t disconnect or disable your internet as we will still require it to download the Instagram .apk file on your Bluestacks Android Emulator.
- In order to download Instagram apk for the Android emulator, fire up your Bluestacks app player installed on your computer.
- Now, click on the search button, type Instagram on the search bar and follow the procedure. The downloading and installing process is almost similar to the process of installing applications on Android smartphones and tablets.
- Once you install Instagram apk for your Android emulator. Click on the app tray and then open it. If you are using Instagram for the first time, then you do need to sign up.
- The procedure is quite simple, all you gotta do is sign up through your ‘Facebook’ or ‘Google+’ account. That’s it, now you are good to use Instagram for your Android emulator.
Top hidden features of Instagram which you don’t about:
- Use less Data: If you are a big fan of Instagram and happen to use this app for a good amount of time every day then you do spend quite a lot of data while uploading and loading photos of other users. However, what you may not is that you can reduce the data usage by just turning on a setting called ‘Use less data’. To activate this setting just go to your profile, tap on settings icon, scroll down to ‘Cellular data usage’ option and then tap on it to turn on the settings.
- Two-Factor Authentication: If you want to keep your Instagram account safe from hackers and other persons, then the two-factor authentication is one such feature which you need to turn on. You can find this setting under the settings option.
- Link your account with Facebook, Twitter: When it comes to social media Facebook and Twitter are the most used social media sites across the world. Up until now, you were sharing your posts on your Instagram feed, but if you link your account with sites like Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Tumblr, etc. then when you share a new post on Instagram, it will also appear on your Facebook and Twitter page.
- Share your pics with your friends and groups: When we usually upload photos on our Instagram feed, we don’t get to share with your loved ones, now this where Instagram’s messaging service ‘Direct’ comes to play, using this messaging service, you can share your photos with your loved ones by directly sending them while you upload a private photo which you don’t want to make public.
So, this is how you can download Instagram apk for Android emulator, hope you liked reading this post. Nevertheless, if you have gotten any issues regarding the Instagram apk for Android, then please do let us know by dropping them in the comment section below.